Tuesday 10 November 2015

Christmas Gift Guide: Stocking Fillers for Her!

Its that time of year again where some of us are well under way with our Christmas shopping while the rest of us are stuck in the dreaded mental block of what gifts to buy for their loved ones! Personally I'm usually the former but this year I'm definitely the latter but love spending hours browsing the shops and online stores to see what I can give to people.

When thinking about what I could do my blog post on today Christmas instantly popped into my head. To be fair, at this time of the year Christmas is always in my head! I love this time of the year and think its so magical! So I decided, why not do a Christmas gift guide series for all the people (including me) struggling for what to spend their money on this festive season.

The first in the series is stocking fillers for her. I've decided to stick to just one online store for this to stop it from getting too complicated! I've chose Not on the High Street for this as I think they do unique yet affordable gifts that personally I'd love to receive which is particularly good for stocking fillers.


1. This personalised mirror is so cute and it just so happens to be my name as the example, that is fate right? Or could just be because it is a festive name? Who knows! However, this is very cute and would be the perfect addition to a stocking. What girl doesn't need a hand held mirror?
2. How cute is this bookmark? I personally love reading and if I was gifted this bookmark with my favourite pictures of someone I love I would be happy and for £7.99 what could go wrong?
3. Who wouldn't love these pink pencils with your name on? They certainly wouldn't go missing in other people's pencil cases!
4. This heart bangle is so elegant yet so pretty and would be the perfect addition to any female in your life's wrist!
5. These initial paper clips are £2! £2! How amazing is that? And they're certainly better than any other normal paper clip!
6. A floral letter print frame  would be the perfect addition to any room but particularly a female's bedroom! So many high-street shops sell items like this for ridiculous prices but this is £8! That is crazy cheap.
7. I love this personalised locket and think it could be really sentimental. Perfect for that someone special in your life if you don't have a lot of money to spend on them!
8. This necklace is also very cute. This is sentimental in a different kind of way. If they love reading, in particular Jane Eyre, why not get them this necklace in sentiment of this. They also have different versions relating to different authors and novels.
9. If your giftee is a jewellery fan but they're very picky, this jewellery stand is perfect. It is decently priced but also unique from ordinary jewellery stand.
10. Finally is this personalised notebook. This would be perfect for any female (or even male) who loves travelling or wants to travel in the near future as they can get all their ideas and memories down in one notebook.

So here are 10 stocking filler ideas for any special women in your life, they are reasonably priced but also very personalised so it looks like you've thought a lot about what to get them.

I will be following this post up in the next few weeks with a stocking filler guide for him, and then also special gifts you can get for male and females if you're wanting to spend a little more money on them!

Thanks for reading!

Holly xx

P.S. Only 45 sleeps to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment