Tuesday 3 November 2015

The Best Of: Missguided New In.


I love Missguided and have ordered from them a few times. It is good quality for the price that you get and the clothes are gorgeous!

I love this teal jumpsuit and after recently seeing Kendall Jenner in a jumpsuit similar I have fell in love with this one. Teal is my favourite colour and I think it is perfect for this time of year! Whether I actually have anywhere to wear this is a different matter!

I am usually a leggings or skinny jeans kind of girl so if I were to buy something like this cigarette trousers I would be quite far out of my comfort zone. However, I think these would be perfect for this time of year for a night out or cocktails with the girls as they would look sophisticated with a pair of heels but would also keep you from freezing to death!

I recently tried a wrap playsuit on in Miss Selfridge and I loved it on, however I could not justify £60 on something I wouldn't wear on a regular basis, however, this is a fraction of a price for £30. I love the lapel collar on this dress!

My favourite thing about the winter months is wrapping up in wooly jumpers and cardigans and this oversized/kimono cardigan would be perfect for grey and cold days in the run up to Christmas!

This skirt is not something I would usually go for but I love this, there is just something about it! I think it would look perfect with a polo neck and a pair of boots!

Do you like Missguided? Do you know of any other good online stores?

Holl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment