Saturday 21 November 2015

Christmas Gift Guide: Stocking Fillers for Men!

Time for the second instalment of my Christmas Gift Guides! 

Personally I think that men can be much harder to buy for than women. They are so picky and I think there is a lot less choice of what you can buy them (I also think that men can have a much more expensive choice than women!!). This post will be stocking fillers for men, showing you a few presents you can buy for under £15 for the men in your life!
1. Chocolate Set: Who doesn't love chocolate? I think this would be a perfect stocking filler for the men in your life! It gives them a choice of 12 different chocolate bars and who knows they may be generous and share it with you!
2. Star Wars Egg Cup: So this December the new Star Wars film is released, pretty much every male in my life that I know is excited for this but it also means new Star Wars merchandise! This egg cup would be perfect for any age in my opinion. Who doesn't love egg and soldiers?!
3. Cure For Farting: I personally think this is hilarious and is perfect for a joke gift.
4. Blackboard Mug: This mug would be perfect for someone of any age or any gender in my opinion however, I think men are lovers of novelty/joke gifts. No excuse for getting their drink wrong now!
5. Christmas Dinner in a Matchbox: Finally is this Christmas Dinner in a Matchbox gift. It includes a '3 course meal' in form of a hardboiled sweet which apparently tastes of sage and onion stuffing as the starter, roast turkey as a main and Christmas pudding as the desert. Just a bit of fun really!

So here is my pick of the best stocking fillers for men!

Thanks for reading!
Holly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment