Thursday 21 July 2016

5 Summer Goals.

Hello! I have been off uni for the summer for around 2 months now. I've done the drinking, catching up with friends and duvet days watching Netflix and I'm not going to lie I am bored. I am bored of doing the same things day in day out, I work about 2-3 days a week so the other 5/4 days I have the same mundane routine. This in combination with the warmer weather has made me motivated to not waste the next 2 months I have off, thus I have come up with 5 goals for me to achieve this summer before the real hard work begins again.

1. Get back in the gym.
This is something I have been trying to do for absolutely ages. I know once I have initiated the first move by getting off my bottom and going back for the first time in a while that I'll be fine but I'm finding the first move very daunting and the thought of it is making me very anxious. I know it sounds silly but this is the reason I have been putting it off! However, after putting a bit of weight on, I am determined to get back there soon!

2. Healthy eating.
This goes hand in hand with going back to the gym. I am so fed up of feeling in a slump after eating crap foods. I just find it so much easier to grab a packet of crisps or a biscuit than make something healthy, which is SO bad! I really need to get out of the habit of not eating very well and nourish my body with nutrients!

3. Read more.
I adore reading but I always forget to do it. If I have spare time I usually just stick a tv series on or watch a YouTube video. I have a pile of books I already want to read and the list of new ones I want to read keeps growing! When I am at uni I don't really have enough time to read and so I would like to read at least 10 books before I start 3rd year.

4. Have a clear out.
I have already started this and I feel so much better already. I have got rid of so many things that I don't wear/use anymore and my wardrobe is pretty empty, a shopping spree is definitely needed! I am hoping to sell some items over on my depop so go and have a look, my username is: @hollrileyxx. I think it is very good for your state of mind to declutter and I have definitely noticed a difference already.

5. Blog more.
My last summer goal is to blog more. I really enjoy putting my thoughts and feelings online as it is like having someone to talk to who doesn't judge you! I know want content I want to write, however I find it difficult as the only camera I can use is my boyfriends and so I can't just spontaneously write a post if it includes images! I hope to take more blog pictures though and improve on the quality and quantity of my blog this summer.

Do you have any summer goals? Let me know if there is any content you would like to see from me!

Holly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment