Thursday 26 November 2015

Christmas Gift Guide: Main Presents/Luxury Items

It is officially less than one month until Christmas!! Woohoo!! I am so excited! Although not looking forward to how much University work I have to between now and then! I have 4 assignments and 2 exams in January and life is a little stressful right now! I am glad I have my blog to vent to and get my feelings down. 

This is the last in my Christmas Gift Guide series. It is just a few ideas for if you are wanting to splash a little more cash on someone you love!


Xbox One Fifa Bundle: A unisex present but stereotypically more for that special male in your life! Do be warned though, you probably will not seen the person you buy this for for a while! I know from experience!

Ipad Mini 4 Gold: I am an Apple product lover and although I have an iPhone and a MacBook Air, I would not be upset if I got one of this under my tree! On the other hand I won't be asking for one! However, I know a lot of people who would be happy to unwrap this and I think they can be very useful.

ghd Platinum Vintage Pink: My ghd's are my holy grail product, I would never ever go back to another branded pair of straighteners as I don't think they are as good as ghds. I have the rose gold ones which I love! The black ones are just as nice however I think for a present limited editions ones are more special and personal.

Michael Kors Watches: I also have a Michael Kors watch which I got from my Mum and Dad for my 18th birthday and its so special to me. I have one of the rose gold (yes I am obsessed with rose gold!) ones however I do like pretty much the whole range. These silver and navy matching mens and ladies are so cute! Some people may argue this is cringey but I think it would be quite cool to have matching watches. These are so sophisticated too!

So they are the last of the presents in my Christmas Gift Guide. Whether you buy these items for yourself as a pre Christmas treat or if you buy them for that special someone in your life, these luxury items would get a good use out of. I also think there is a good range of gifts to get a gamer, a tech savvy, a beauty fanatic or a fashionista.

See you in my next post!
Holly xx

2 comments: