Tuesday 11 October 2016

Bath.


Hello! A few weeks ago me and my boyfriend decided to take a little staycation for a break and a rest before I went back to university and after he had worked hard all summer. We made a joint decision on Bath as not only is it a beautiful, quaint city in itself but there is also a lot to do in that area of the country. 

When we arrived at our already impressive hotel we found out that we had been upgraded from a standard double room to a junior suite which was compiled of three rooms. The bedroom had a king size bed with an impressive view of the Bath countryside, the bathroom was massive with a huge bath in the middle of the room and finally there was a sitting room which made us feel very homely. The hotel also very kindly gave us breakfast for free which was all cooked to order from fresh ingredients. 

We had an amazing few days together away from sight-seeing to relaxing and eating yummy food. One of my favourite days was when we went to Longleat Safari Park. I had been before about 10 years ago so was very excited to go back as I love animals and the quirkiness and characteristics each individual animal holds. Although a little bit sweaty from the late summer heat, we had a great day even if we are 20 years old!

I also enjoyed seeing the architecture of Bath. It is so different to any other cities I have been to in the United Kingdom and when you are there it literally feels like you are in a different country. I would 100% go again for this reason. Another bonus is that they have a Christmas shop that operates all year round! Here are a few of my favourite pictures we took when we were there;















Where are your favourite cities to visit? Abroad or at home.


Holly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment