Tuesday 8 March 2016

Beauty Review: Makeup Revolution - Hot Spice Ultra Blush Palette.

With being a student I don't tend to have a lot of money to splash about on luxury beauty products so I am always on the hunt for cheaper dupes or makeup brands that are just as good as the high end ones without having to splash the cash. After hearing good things about the Makeup Revolution brand I decided to check a few of their items out. Well I was definitely missing out by not having any of their products. I went for a eyeshadow palette, 2 lipsticks and this blush palette and I am in love with each product.


Blusher has never really been a thing I have been very adventurous with. I usually buy one muted pink colour which then lasts me about 6 months and then I will go back and buy a similar one when that has ran out. However, recently I have been wanting to get more out of my comfort zone when it comes to makeup such as different eye looks and lipsticks, but also different coloured blushers and blush colours I would almost definitely always stay away from. There are a few blush palettes available however a lot of the other palettes were cooler toned and more suitable for paler skin tones, whereas I have quite a warm skin tone and so decided this was the one for me. 

It comes with 8 different blushers and each one has little bits of glitter in it to add an extra shine to your cheek bones. The two end colours can also be used as highlighters on there own. For only £6 I am literally in love with this palette, I use it everyday with my NARS Kabuki Brush - Yachiyo Brush dupe which I got here. My favourite one so far is definitely the sparkly pink in the bottom right hand corner, its so pretty!


I will definitely be going back and buying more Makeup Revolution products, I would quite like to try more of their eyeshadow palettes and also try out their lip liners as they are only £1! Complete bargain!

Have you tried any of the Makeup Revolution products? If so what is your favourite?

Holly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment