Sunday 15 May 2016

Getting back to normal and Scarborough trip.

Hello! It has been a while since I have posted and I apologise for this! I have been super busy with university work and also my part time job. However, I have finished second year of university and have a lot of spare time now! I hope to use this time effectively and get this blog running and looking how I want it to, so let me know if there are any posts you would like to see from me.

To celebrate me finishing second year and to spend some time together, me and my boyfriend took a road trip up to the Yorkshire coast for a couple of days. The weather wasn't the best for the time of year thus a lot of places were not open. Nevertheless it was still nice to relax and we still found things to fill the time we had without rushing.

We stayed in Scarborough but took a trip up to Whitby on one of the days and then on the way back home went to The Deep in Hull which is similar to a sealife centre. It was so lovely to just sit back and not have to worry about any of the stresses going on at home, being the perfect end to a stressful second year. 


The best carbonara I have ever tasted! With a pretty pink lemonade. 


Road trip!



On top of the cliff in whitby, a shameless selfie and the view of the bay.

All in all it was a lovely couple of days that allowed us to relax, enjoy nice food and take in the Yorkshire countryside. I perhaps relaxed a little too much as I didn't take many pictures oops! However, we are going on another break to London next month and I'm sure I will get more pictures there.

So here is a bit of a catch-up and a few pictures from my break away. I hope to be posting regularly in the next couple of weeks and I have a few posts planned.

Thanks for reading.
Holly xx


No comments:

Post a Comment