Tuesday 17 November 2015

Products I Want To Try.

I am supposed to be doing uni work right now I'm in a serious procrastination mood! Oops! So I thought I might as well do something productive and write a blog post! 
I have always been into make-up however, over the past few years I have started to get more interested in different make-up looks and different brands, probably since my interest in blogs and YouTube started. Personally I think you should treat yourself every so often whether thats a new item of make-up, clothing or something else you've been pining over for a while.
These products I have chosen are products that I've been lusting over for a while.




1. Origins Super Spot Remover: This product, if I remember correctly, used to be quite popular in the beauty blogger community a few years ago but I never got to try it. I've suffered with minor acne for probably about 8 years now and it is something that I'm very insecure about. No matter what I try, my skin never manages to clear up to how I want it to be. However, I have heard great things about this spot remover gel, and a few of the other products in the spot remover Origins range.

2. Soap & Glory Arch De Triumph Eyebrow Shaper & Highlighter: I have been after a new product to fill in my eyebrows for a while now. I have only ever used one product on my eyebrows that I have had for a good few years so probably should throw it away! Oops! Anyway this product has always been an eyeshadow so I've been wanting to try a different kind of product and I've heard good things about this!

3. Soap and Glory It's About Prime Eyeshadow Underbase: Personally I have never used an eyeshadow primer but this is probably the explanation as to why my eyeshadow never stays on throughout the day! I've heard good things about the Soap and Glory make-up range and although I have never tried any of the products myself for £4 you can't really go wrong for this product!

4. Max Factor Smokey Eye Drama Kit: Whenever I wear eyeshadow I usually go for a gold toned smokey eye and I never really experiment. I LOVE the colours of this pallet and I really think they would compliment my skin tone and eyes (although it does say it would compliment blue eyes when I have brown eyes!). They also do this pallet in other colours but this was the one I was drawn to.

5. NYX Intense Butter Gloss: I don't know much about the NYX brand, however everything that I have read or seen about these brands has been positive and I know that they are knew to the Boots website. This colour is such a pretty deep pink called 'Spice Cake' I do believe. Their products are also reasonable priced.

6. DKNY Be Desired: For Christmas I am after a new perfume as I am running out of all of mine! I don't know how though, I had 5 on the go at one point! When reading the new Glamour magazine with Tanya Burr on the cover I came across a sample for the new DKNY perfume and it smells delicious. I'm rubbish at describing scents however the Boots website describes this as including hints of orange oil, blackcurrant and violet.

So here are a few products I've been wanting to try recently. Are there any products you can recommend? Or have to tried any of this products?

Back to the uni work I go!

Holly xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment